Saturday, October 20, 2007

oktobersbest

Fliegenschlammdrachen ueberalles!

Which is to say, last weekend was awesome. Headed up to Bakersfield with about 20 other people and did the annual VOLKSLAUF, a 10k mud run with some pretty rad obstacles.
what you don't see: jeff coming back to help me across, with me piggy backing.

what you don't see: some PG-13 tank-top squeezing-out that followed.
What you don't see: Kat and Wendy falling off the ropes halfway across. Bleh.What you don't see: Wendy spitting out waste water from the tunnel just moments before.Welp, that's pretty much what that looks like.I love mud. I really do.

For the full picture album (papatron, thank you):
fliegenschlammdrachen!! und anderen mud runners

Other Oktober weekend adventures:
Riding my bike 100 miles in Death Valley beneath a full moon.

Rooftop photography sessions with Fizz.
Hiking with Sniar and Sparkle.

Oh yeah. and school.

Still eating cupcakes with Sara most Fridays. Sara, this is a public commitment from me to you for picture uploadeding really soon. Also, public, this is an official and strongly-worded announcement that Sara is performing an AWESOME piece of voodoo- and marriage-inspired solo choreography with SYNAPSE next weekend at SMC. Ask me about it, because you should go, no question.

3 comments:

Suzanna H. said...

Oh my oh my. Clemens and I must run in the mud next year. It will be a great post partum goal. He will love it! It will remind him of the marine corp all over again.

P.S. Did anyones shoes survive?

johnny said...

those are some great photos. and to all skeptical readers i promise sniar, compTron and i DID go hiking - though you cannot see our faces :-)

-sparkle

JRP said...

Comptron=WonderWoman. Yes, it's true. I am jealous.