Wednesday, February 20, 2008

st teresa

If I didn't have another 4.7 hours of reading, writing, and laborious thought about level II analysis and foreign policy making right now, I would be out for a late-night run. It's been that kind of a day. week. month. Running is a temporary escape, and at night particularly great because I can hop over gates and find empty alleys where I can dance. That 'Three in Metropolis' film Kenny & Sara & I made brought to the daylight something I've been doing in the solitude of late-night runs for a long time.

But, since I'm couchbound, here's a quick alternative. Mushy and I choreographed this piece for USC's dance company back in the spring of 2001. The filmography is crap, but the dance meant a lot to me. We're both performing in it as well; Mushy is the little one, and I am blonde.

2 comments:

Maxine Parrish said...

Awesome dance! I tend to think the awful cinematography actually lends a hand to the artsy feel, like you're all a bunch of woodland sprites performing a seasonal tribute to Joan Osborne. Well met!

The Mulleneaux Family said...

Hope all is good with you!! Just remember if you are ever in Texas, lol, we would love to have ya.