Tuesday, November 13, 2007

a li'l tribute

Tamara Joann Delora Crompton is my mom. I never remember how to spell her middle name, but we call her Tammy Jo, and I think she's pretty great.

A woman of many talents, she's gone from sewing matching clothes for the family...
...to being able to bench press 300 pounds. yeah. she's a rock star. she owns her own personal training studio now in bakersfield.
She just had this article thing published on the Bakersfield Californian's website, and because I'm super proud of her, I'm posting the link here.

http://people.bakersfield.com/home/ViewPost/37755

the article discusses her lifelong struggle with weight loss. it's oprah-friendly material.....

1 comment:

Maxine Parrish said...

Wow, your mom is so COOL!!! She can bench press me AND Collin AND the baby AND some other things - all at once!