Monday, March 31, 2008

Possessed Gorilla v Batman's Apprentice

Sunday 30 March, 19:18. I sit next to Jeff as we listen to Robert Millet speak of inspirational spiritual things. We begin to write. The exchange involves the normal amount of rhymes and illustrations...(8 points to anyone who can guess the title of which Boyd K. Packer talk we were rhyming with below)
and then Jeff presented me with this bracket. I postured that the werewolf and zombie would combine into one terrifying undead being and defeat the swamp thing. He called the idea preposterous and forced me to choose a single victor. I did, begrudgingly, but continued to speculate on the unbeatability of a were-bie.
...so he created this.
My money's on the ninja gorgon. Who's with me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.

Maxine Parrish said...

Wow, you should feel so honored that Senior Alugel de Computadores just added you to his blogroll! You are gaining blogging fame! I'm totally jealous...

Seriously, though, I think you guys have it all wrong. First of all, I'm pretty sure a zombie werewolf has a lot more going for it than you'd think. I mean, we're talking at least 200 lbs. of pure, undiscriminating carnage from the undead. I'd hate to mess with that. My money's on the werewolf...

Kuya said...

#1. Why isn't Spiritual Crocodles in the bracket? I mean they They are believed to be 200 million years old whereas dinosaurs became extinct 65 million years ago: so since crocodiles survived great extinction events I'd totally put them surviving a silly attack by an unexorcised gorilla...

#2. Are you seriously throwing Batman's apprentice out so casually?! I mean, granted we need to know more about where he came from and what motivates him--is it rage, fear, duty, loyalty, lust--but I'm thinking he had to make it through a pretty scrutinizing process to get to be in the internship he is today...

Zach